About the hotel
The building has a wonderful and rich history. Initially built to accommodate the Queensland Government Savings Bank, it opened in 1922. Considered exceptional from its infancy, particularly the ground floor banking chamber showcasing its immense size, lavish columns, ornate ceiling, detailed cornices and marble finishes.
Designed with contemporary décor, the rooms are a choice of spacious studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments, unrestrained in their comfort. With fully equipped kitchens or kitchenette, in-room laundry, separate living areas, free WiFi and 24-hour reception, you’ll think you are still living at home. Work out in the fully equipped gymnasium, splash around in the heated swimming pool or park your car in the onsite parking with Brisbane airport only a 20-minute drive.
To get around, you can easily rely on the city’s public transport with major train stations, bus stops and a CityCat ferry terminal nearby. While here, indulge in some of Brisbane’s fine attractions, like the Queensland Performing Arts Centre or Gallery of Modern Art. Picnic at the City Botanic Gardens or the local bars and restaurants of Eagle Street Pier. Catch the ferry to Kangaroo Point for a beautiful sunset stroll, the train to Fortitude Valley for classy cafes and boutique shopping or jump on the bus to West End to discover Brisbane’s best nightlife.
Base yourself perfectly for Brisbane’s biggest events, from Riverfire to State of Origin, your stay will be one you will never forget.
How to get there
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to check in
- A valid credit card is required to check in
- Cash payment is not available in this hotel
- In the context of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), this hotel is currently applying reinforced hygiene measures. In addition, remember to check the conditions of access to hotels in your area.
- Limited parking is available on-site and is subject to availability for AU$30 per car per day.
- The minimum age for check-in is 18.
- Smoking, pets, parties and events are not allowed.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type.
For bookings starting from 17 Dec 2021, the QLD Government has mandated that guests must be fully vaccinated to enter a hotel or hospitality venue. Guests must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination at check-in in order to use hotel facilities including but not limited to restaurant, pool, sauna and spa and gym. Please visit the QLD website for details.